Monday, February 15, 2010

Very Big Virgina What Time She Gain For Her Virgina Go Back To Normal Position?

What time she gain for her virgina go back to normal position? - very big virgina

1 of all I feel for my English, I (a child English) have
3 f days ago me and my g / sex were both 1st Time in his life (including in this period was the kissing and pressing active) during foreplay I emptied my penis too hard and thick condoms and attempt to insert drops, but very difficult hole is the lowest point after great effort to scream for success, but after mint. in the normal position again and I am p **** slowly 25 to 30 on the coin. I pull my p *** see condoms all red and a large blood stain on his canvas validation, but not cut
My question
1.Warum bleeding too?
2.now point (hole) in a big hole and some (pink) in the skin of her virginity, why?
3.What time to save her virginity in the normal position

4 comments:

Mrs. Edward Cullen. I LOVE HIM!! said...

This is normal, do not worry

Question number one: he was bleeding, because her hymen was broken, so shes not a virgin again its quite normal for the first few times

Question number two: because her hymen was broken, so that the hole is bigger and better for sex

Question number three: it will get better, but not enough is quite normal, so do not worry and have fun ...

mard said...

ajajajajajajajaj dude im sorry I had to laugh. I suspect she is a virgin, and it was normal for a girl, a little, as they bleed drilled for the first time. jajaja your item will be back to normal pain more likely. I do not know if this joke or what jaja aa

Countryh... said...

When she was a virgin, which is quite normal. Umm .. I really do not know how I say it, but it is quite normal for a girl to severe pain and bleeding for the first time. And Umm ... she can not return to her .... former size. It really depends.

Justin C said...

After the birth canal is riddled bled on for a while and opened the vagina permanently

Post a Comment