Sunday, February 7, 2010

Position Filled Letter A Job Prospect Filled The Position I Always Wanted. They Said Another Would Open Soon. How Long Should I Wait?

A job prospect filled the position I always wanted. They said another would open soon. How long should I wait? - position filled letter

I started to get my first job after college on Wednesday. I have the college I wanted from day one, and I stayed up all night to write audit of the company and a letter. Then he said ...

Dear David,
Thank you for this letter and a lot about themselves, but how we fill this position. I need more (position) in the next year and probably keep your resume and information in the file. I wish him much luck and the contact in the near future.
Best regards,
Ashley

I sent a letter of thanks for the test. My question is, how long should I wait? I have until May before graduation and do not bind to another company, if I can get this position in the near future. Can I move a job for a month or two?

2 comments:

Q~T said...

I would do nothing until the work was along.Something temparly. Continue to check with them. You will not forget you. Not that you need to contact them a lot. Maybe every few months. If they seriously grumpy keep your eye on. The next time you need someone to be the first in the list.

onecurio... said...

continue research and begin to slow down the days until you are sure will be another open position. But the rent is due in a month ....

Post a Comment