Friday, February 19, 2010

Just Diagnosed With Genital Herpes Now What Herpes Confusion With Diagnosed?

Herpes confusion with diagnosed? - just diagnosed with genital herpes now what

Last year I was diagnosed with genital herpes had a small pimple on my genitals. The test was a test of language skills, undoubtedly true. After a few months ago I had a blood test and my blood came in positive. Now that he's a year I've decided to take another test because I wanted to start a new relationship, and although he knows I have tried to genital herpes, everything is new. My blood test for genital herpes was negative with all the negatives. Last week I went back to him and were for genital herpes-negative, but positive for herpes, but never had a cold sore. I'm on Valtrex or medicine. What do you think of that I am very confused. If you know, it is enough to please help. I am confused myself about everythingOnce you have, because it will always appear in my blood than before. even my doctor was a bit perplexed.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Rivergir... said...

(My opinion and only a guess) is that you have genital HSV1. , Recognizing that not all tests show that the type you have. Many experiments have shown that herpes or not herpes.

The strain showed that initial herpes, which - correct, if you would oral herpes on your genitals. And the blood test, except that which distinguishes between HSV1 and HSV2 herpes would have revealed. To say the last blood test (that was for genital herpes) yielded negative results. You do not have HSV2 you (by me) probably HSV1 on your genitals.

This would also explain why the symptoms are so mild. HSV1 on the genitals, although are still incurable, and transferable, tends to cause explosions with much less of a much milder symptoms.

NOh, that's just a guess. I do not know which of these checks were written, they were not. But it may be important to remember that you will have two types of herpes (HSV-1 most frequently given oral and HSV2, which is usually the genitals) everywhere.

Because he had two previous tests showed that both herpes wish I, continue if you have herpes inded.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

chunkymo... said...

River Girl is correct. I have HSV1 (oral) in my genitals. I epidemics of rare and very sweet. Sometimes I can not say whether I am or is not occupied. His blood test for the agencies in the fight against blood. You can not have one years since the last time an epidemic. Also, your doctor may have tested for HSV2 and can neg that.Keep for the fact that, even if it is not transmitted over a long epidemic, yet the virus at any time. Protective clothing.

Truth Hurts said...

Well here's the thing, blood is never 100% reliable when it comes to genital herpes have been, so if you are diagnosed with it in a sample of the culture, then it is likely, then turned blood tests have now confirmed that. .. Later, blood work, it is not, but like I said before, is not working properly the blood. They are just samples of the culture. You Viure ... It seems only a chance at all not to take with the drug, because of course, little, if any, outbreaks.

Your doctor should know!

Post a Comment