Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Homemade Tiny I Used This Homemade Lemon Rinse I Has Tiny Lemon Pieces And Now They Are Stuck In My Hair. I Washed It Twice?

I used this homemade lemon rinse I has tiny lemon pieces and now they are stuck in my hair. I washed it twice? - homemade tiny

Well, first, that you drain the lemon thoroughly house. It was assumed that only juices without pulp.

However, giving in a small bowl) for about 3 dallops Shampoo (type of film that works best in general, and about 3 tablespoons of alcohol. Mix well, then rub your wet hair, working from the top (root) on the bottom. Make sure you really into the thicket. Let it (although soap) for about a minute or two.
I hope that after clarifying that the majority should come from it. If there is only a few left, you give your hair a break (not dried) and give it a final rinse. That should do it. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment