Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Connect To Psn With 3 Usb Dongle Play Ps3 Through 3g Usb Via Laptop?

Play ps3 through 3g usb via laptop? - connect to psn with 3 usb dongle

I always have an internet connection on my PS3 via Ethernet cable to my laptop with a 3G USB dongle with O2. Nowa days when I am connected and test the connection it tells me the IP address of the success, the success of the Internet, but also on PlayStation Network (PSN)-not !!!!!!!!! I use the internet browser on my ps3 signal PSN sing my business and my PSN account is not !!!!!!!! lead to frustration that I can play online for 3 weeks. PLS can make a ?????????????????????????????!!!!!!! help the body ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Then you probably have a bad connection where there's nothing you can do (you can change the connection)

Post a Comment